Welcome to a one of a kind new construction situated on a beautiful east hill street. Over 10,000 sq ft of finished space with its remarkable scale and gracefully flowing layout. Another masterpiece built by rock solid builders! !
This house offers grand entertaining space. Ultra luxury finishes, sophisticated blend of high quality craftsmanship, choice of materials, features and attention to detail are unsurpassed in this market.
Radiant heating, custom chef’s kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and oversized island, big backyard, sophisticated home theater, yoga/gym room, select imported marbles, custom cabinetry and vanities are just a few of the amenities. . .
Must see in person to appreciate!
If interested in this property, please contact 201-679-2290, or fill out the form below to be contacted.
What is the difference?
When comparing a Buyer Agent and Seller Agent, it is for the most part, self-explanatory.
Breakdown of a Buyer Agent:
Breakdown of a Seller’s Agent:
There are an innumerable amount of things that can become worrisome during the selling process. This list contains the most crucial points of selling and how to handle any issue that comes along with it.
1. Under-priced/ Selling Too Low/ Uncertainty of Selling
– When selling your house, pricing is what it is all about. Some place their house on the market too high or low, and they miss the mark significantly. Either way, they are suffering a great loss by placing it too high, giving the option for price reductions- which doesn’t look too good! Or by placing it too low, which they could be losing decent money on the deal! Looking for an Agent with satisfied clients, excellent referrals, and good pricing recommendations. Looking at the Agent’s history is a must.
2. Theft During Showings
– When showing houses, sellers become cautious of letting strangers into their home on a whim. This can be a setback for sellers who feel the need to be present during showings. During all scheduled showings or open houses, agents are present to walk the buyers through. Being there to watch will discourage the potential buyers and give the illusion that you are hovering- this won’t be good for you in the long run! To avoid this issue, take it upon yourself to hide all valuables, anything that could be sincerely missed if lost. This can go hand in hand with tip #5. Make sure anything and everything precious to you is packed away safely.
3. Pre-Approval/ Making Sure They Are Able- Not Just Willing
– A concern of all potential sellers is that their buyers are credible and truthful when it comes to their credit. This is where Pre-Qualification and Pre-Approvals come in. They are solid proof of the homebuyer’s truthfulness. This shows they have income and good credit, meaning they can be held accountable to their word. Having this can be a great relief to the seller. A tip would be to also get Pre-Approved before you start your home search so everyone can work in confidence.
4. Fear That the Deal Will Fall Through After Inspection
– When having your house listed and a buyer orders a personal inspection on the property- the report could create substantial problems, such as shortcomings in electrical
or plumbing work. When problems like this arise, the buyers most likely don’t want to be responsible for undisclosed issues with the home- or to buy it none the less! A crucial tip to selling is to get an inspection for yourself before it is up for sale and address all problems. You could either sell as is- or spruce up the property and possibly get more in the selling price! Be sure to get a legitimate inspector with a recognized group, to make sure you are secure for the future.
5. Timing of Moving Out/ Being Ready
– Some people feel extremely rushed when it comes closer to the big move. Not to mention this can sneak up on you easily! To make the process smoother for everyone, keep neatly stacked and packed boxes of unnecessary things in the garage. This should also include valuables you don’t want hanging around the house as showings are conducted. This also makes your home look cleaner and more appealing to the buyer. The simpler and more organized your home looks, the better you look, and the easier it is! As long as things are neat, buyers won’t mind seeing packed boxes. Make sure you are organized and ready for your move. Some other great packing tips we found incredibly helpful can be found here, Easy Moving Tips.
1. Owning is Cheaper Than Renting
Home buyers spend about 15% of their monthly income on mortgage while renters are spending about 30%. Assuming home buyers keep up with their expenses by having an organized plan, they could be done with their payments on their home purchase within two years or less! More than worth it in the long run. You can be confident buying a home is a stable investment.
2. Construction of New Homes is UP
There is talk that residential markets are beginning to stabilize supply and demand. While there are still homes and rentals currently sky-rocketing in price, construction investors are buying land to build. This is going to give us much more supply to work with in the future, therefore lowering the demand- and the cost for you!
3. Mortgage Rates Are Still Low
Mortgage Rates are still low in today’s economy but no one knows when it may last until. The window for record-low rates is approaching a close, some say it is the best rate you may see in your lifetime. With the new Interest Rate rise at the end of 2015, everyone wants the best bang for their buck- now is the time to act, the longer you wait the higher it will be!
4. Rents Will Continue to Rise
Recently we have experienced some out of control rent prices, and unfortunately these are only going to continue to rise. In most cities, buying will most definitely be better than renting. Although the window for low mortgage rates is coming to a close, you are still better off in the long run with buying.
5. More Homes and More Inventory
With more builders focusing on middle-income and starter housing, there will be a severe decrease in competition for a buyer during their search. The demand will be lowered meaning you will be able to get a better deal and an added bonus- with less pressure!
Click Here to browse today’s market!_1
To learn more about Ronit and living in Bergen County, please follow us.