We are officially in the season for home selling! Here are a few of our tips to increase the sale of your home:
- Outdoor Living
- Now that we are in the spring and summer seasons, spruce up your front and backyard. Not only will you get curb appeal, but you can show case a beautiful outdoor backyard oasis for future buyers.
- It’s all about the Lawn
- Keep your lawn green and invest in some plants here and there. Bring your home to life!
- Make sure your Air Conditioning is on!
- Walking into a warm home isn’t refreshing in the least- keep it cool!
- Have a cold beverage ready for potential buyers, especially on a hot day.
- Be flexible
- In the summer, showing times could be anytime- make yourself available for different appointment times, or give specific instructions on how to show if you aren’t able to attend.
- Kick out Winter
- Get rid of any heavy drapes or thick area rugs. This will not only open space to make it look cleaner, but it will bring in the light.
- Remove any clutter or personal pictures, this helps the buyer imagine this being their home.
Your Next Home
Quick Search Your Home
We’ve received your contact info
and will get in touch with you shortly.
To learn more about Ronit and living in Bergen County, please follow us.