The most stressful part about moving is having to change all official documents to your new address, as well as transferring your children through new schools.
Find out what you need to enroll your student this coming school year after your summer move!
- An original lease, dated and signed, effective during the current school year. If you own a home, a deed will be required.
- Copy of current tax bill/ statement is required, if resident owns a home.
- Copy of current utility bill with residents Town name shown, or provide a work order.
- A current photo ID of parent/ guardian. Drivers License or Passport.
- Original Birth Certificate of child. If U.S. born, passport only.
- Current Bank statement or vehicle registration showing Family name and New Jersey town address (can use bank statement or utility bill).
- Health history form with up-to-date immunizations. Will be reviewed by school nurse before the student enters the school.
- Certificate of Residency form and packet requiring additional information is available at Superintendent’s Office.
- School official will notarize the documents when all forms and proof of residency are completed.
- Transcripts are required for Middle School and High School. Last report card required for telementry students.
Your Next Home
Quick Search Your Home
We’ve received your contact info
and will get in touch with you shortly.
To learn more about Ronit and living in Bergen County, please follow us.